Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Intro

Wow. Could my brother be any more annoying?

He's currently on my phone, texting my friends. About poop. Do I stop him? No. Because do I really care? Honestly? No, I don't.

To be frank, I'm not sure if I care about anything these days. I opened this post really wanting to care, really I did. But this is what it has succumbed to. Me rambling on about my problems with self-motivation and my so called "grown up" brother.

And to top it all off, it just so happens that someone sat on me again today.

4 comments:

  1. So uhh...

    Thats pretty tight...

    Self motivation problems? Go to youtube, type in inspiration and watch the video that has like 1 million views that the picture is a guy on green turf. So smooth

    And thats the way the cookie crumbles..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great introduction. Way to get right in and make things interesting. I wish more people did this.

      Delete
  2. my bro steals my phone and sends "i love pooping" to everyone im texting. love brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this talk about poop is gettin' daddy excited.....OH! And, uhh, nice blog! I like you.

    ReplyDelete