Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I ain't never scared

I'm afraid of Love. 
   Of being Loved. 
      Of not being Loved.  

I'm afraid of not being good enough. I'm afraid no one sees me. I'm afraid someone sees me.

I'm afraid I'm OCD. I'm afraid to trust. I'm afraid of Voldemort. I'm afraid of being a squib. I'm afraid to write. I'm afraid of being ease-dropped on. I'm afraid of not seeing his face. I'm afraid of others strengths. I'm afraid of getting hit with a basketball at a basketball game. I'm afraid of falling. I'm afraid to say it. I'm afraid all my playlists will be deleted. I'm afraid to live forever. I'm afraid of marriage. I'm afraid I won't be good at "doing the bills." I'm afraid this list will never end.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm afraid of Voldemort." Chilling. Just chilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some interesting fears. I really like the first part of it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete